The Mechanical engineering is one of the core engineering departments, which has potential to accommodate all efficient engineers. The Mechanical engineers serve all other branches of engineering directly or indirectly. The Mechanical engineers can find their place in Automobile engineering sector, Electrical Engineering sector, IT sector, manufacturing industries, design industries, Military, Naval and Air force, defence research organizations, material research organizations etc. The Mechanical Engineering department of the college has been established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60 students.
The department has fourteen well equipped laboratories and highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty members. There are four associate professors and seven are assistant professors. two faculty members are doctorates. The remaining faculty members are all M. Tech degree holders and seven of them are pursuing Ph.D. Many of the faculty members have publications in reputed International and National journals.
To impart quality education through exploration and experimentation and generate socially-conscious engineers, embedding ethics and values, for the advancement in science and technology.
- To educate students with a practical approach to dovetail them to industry-needs.
- To govern the institution with a proactive and professional management with passionate teaching faculty.
- To provide holistic and integrated education and achieve over all development of students by imparting scientific and technical, social and cognitive, managerial and organizational skills.
- To compete with the best and be the most preferred institution of the studious and the scholarly.
- To forge strong relationships and linkage with the industry.